We Advise Our Drivers Take The Following Extra Precautions When Fulfilling Journeys In Relation To COVID-19. Our Advice Is Based on the Latest UK Government COVID-19 Guidance For The Transport Sector.
- ■ Drivers With Symptoms Of Corona Virus (COVID-19) Should Self-Isolate And Inform Us As Soon As Possible So We Can Find A Replacement Driver In A Timely Manner
- ■ Although Not Required, You Are Welcome To Wear An Appropriate Face Mask; Provided It Will Not Inhibit Your Ability To Drive Safely.
- ■ Allow Good External Ventilation Of The Vehicle By Keeping The Car Windows Open Where Possible During Trips
- ■ You Should Clean Your Vehicle Regularly Using Gloves And Standard Cleaning Products, Making Sure To Clean Door Handles And Other Areas That Passengers May Touch.
- ■ Ask Permission Before Loading Or Unloading Passenger Luggage; Cleaning Your Hands And/Or Using Disposable Gloves As Necessary
- ■ Use Tissues To Catch Coughs And Sneezes And Dispose Of Them Hygienically After Exiting The Vehicle & Wash Your Hands Regularly With Soap Or Hand Sanitizer And Avoid Touching Your Face
- ■ Maintain Physical Distance With Your Passenger, Do Not Shake Their Hand To Greet Them And Advise They Sit In The Back Seat Rather Than In The Front Passenger Seat
We aim to regularly update our advice and guidelines to ensure both our Passengers and Drivers are as safe as possible, and will revise this document to reflect changes to UK Government Guidelines that are made.